Last updated: January 9, 2020
This Policy applies to cookies and website operated by Defenselayers sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as “website”).
What are cookies?
Cookies mean IT data, including but not limited to text files, stored in users’ end devices (such as a telephone or a computer) sent through websites. The cookie is stored in the user’s browser and allows the website or a third party to recognize the user and make the next visit easier and more useful. Cookies can be “ basic ” or “ analytical “. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storing on the end device and the unique number. Other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, tags and scripts, are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze website.
When using and accessing the website, a number of different cookies can be placed in the user’s browser.
- To enable the use of certain features of the website;
- To provide an analysis.
It is possible to use both session and persistent cookies on the website, as well as to use different types of cookies to run the site:
- Basic cookies. Cookies can be used to remember information that changes the way a website behaves or looks, such as your language preferences on the site.
- Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies may be used to track information about how the website is used, allowing for improvements. Analytical cookies may also be used to test new advertisements, pages, features or new features of the website to see how website users react to them.
Cookies can be called by Defenselayers sp. z o.o. using scripts, located in a different location – different country, also in a completely different legal system.
In addition to the cookies that are owned by Defenselayers sp. z o.o., the company may also use various third party cookies to report website usage statistics, provide advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
The right of Defenselayers sp. z o.o. to store and access cookies results from the consent expressed by the website user. This consent is given by the user when setting up the web browser or a selected website or service. The user may return to these settings at any time and determine the conditions of storing or accessing this information by Defenselayers sp. z o.o. Typically, the software used for browsing websites allows by default the placement of cookies on the end device. These settings can be changed in such a way so as to block the automatic operation of cookies in the web browser settings or to send information each time cookies are sent to the user’s device. Below there are links to the pages of different browsers with instructions about cookies and how to delete them:
- For the Chrome web browser.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser.
- For the Firefox web browser.
- For the Safari web browser.
For another web browser, please visit the official website of that web browser
More information about cookies
The user can learn more about cookies and the following third party websites: